Every morning around 8:15am Brooks gives you one minute of Useless Facts to impress your friends with…
- The map of the fictional city of Pawnee, Indiana on “Parks and Recreation” is a map of Christchurch, New Zealand with the names changed.
- “Sports Illustrated” found that their cover is a JINX 37% of the time. So about two out of every five people or teams they put on their cover went on to lose or fail.
- In 1983, before Michael Bolton was famous, he auditioned to replace Ozzy Osbourne as the lead singer in Black Sabbath.
- Nintendo named Mario after the landlord of their first warehouse, Mario Segale. It was a way to get an extension on paying rent.
- Art Garfunkel has a master’s in mathematics and was working on his Ph.D. when he quit to focus on his music career.