Every morning around 8:15am Brooks gives you one minute of Useless Facts to impress your friends with…
- Biz Markie never planned to sing the chorus on “Just a Friend” . . . but none of the people he asked to sing showed up at the studio.
- The oldest living child of a president is Lynda Bird Johnson Robb. She’s Lyndon B. Johnson’s oldest daughter, and she’s 76.
- Carrots are actually bad for rabbits and can cause health problems. But because of Bugs Bunny, pretty much everyone thinks rabbits love carrots.
- Dr. Dre didn’t know Eminem was white until they met in person. Dre says he was happy when he found out because, quote, “it was so different.”
- The designer who created the NBA logo also made the 1040-EZ tax form.