Every morning around 8:15am Brooks gives you one minute of Useless Facts to impress your friends with…
- Jupiter is the oldest planet in the Solar System.
- E is the most common letter in English, followed by A, R, I, and O. And Q is the LEAST common, followed by J, Z, X, and V.
- There’s no difference between Slurpees and Icees. They’re both made by the Icee Company . . . 7-Eleven just has a licensing deal to call them Slurpees.
- Paul Revere didn’t yell “The British are coming” . . . because the Americans at the time still considered themselves British. He probably used the most common term for British soldiers, “regulars.”
- Tweety Bird was created three years before Sylvester. Tweety debuted in 1942, and Sylvester debuted in 1945.