Every morning around 8:15am Brooks gives you one minute of Useless Facts to impress your friends with…
- Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen aren’t identical twins. They’re just very similar looking fraternal twins.
- A woman named Chamoy Thipyaso from Bangkok, Thailand received the longest prison sentence in world history back in 1989 . . . 141,078 years for running a $204 million pyramid scheme. She only served about eight years though.
- The character from “The New Yorker” with the monocle and top hat is named Eustace Tilley.
- Pringles are only about 42% potato . . . the rest is wheat starch, flour, oils, salt, and seasoning. And because of that, they’re not legally allowed to be called “potato chips” . . . technically they’re “potato crisps.”
- Several decades before Richard Jenkins played John C. Reilly’s father in “Step Brothers”, he worked as a truck driver. And his boss at that job was . . . John C. Reilly’s father.