Every morning around 8:15am Brooks gives you one minute of Useless Facts to impress your friends with…
- George Harrison was the first member of the Beatles to release a solo album. It was the soundtrack to a film in 1968 called “Wonderwall”.
- The Bugatti Veyron sports car had a top speed of 254 miles-per-hour . . . and at that speed, it got three miles-per-gallon.
- One of the key ingredients in a lot of dryer sheets is . . . BEEF FAT. The dryer sheets are coated in beef fat to help make the clothes softer.
- The most common categories on “Jeopardy” are Before and After . . . Science . . . Literature . . . American History . . . and Potpourri. And the most common category for Final Jeopardy is Word Origins.
- When “The Truman Show” was coming out in 1998, the director, Peter Weir, wanted to have hidden cameras installed in every theater showing it . . . then have the movie cut to the audience watching it.