Every morning around 8:15am Brooks gives you one minute of Useless Facts to impress your friends with…
- The founder of Jersey Mike’s Subs isn’t named Mike. He’s a guy named Peter Cancro who worked at a shop called Mike’s Subs in New Jersey when he was in high school, then decided to buy it and franchise it.
- The Holy Roman Empire wasn’t dissolved until 1806 . . . which means there were three decades where both the Holy Roman Empire and United States were both in existence.
- There’s a difference between a crevice and a crevasse. A crevice is a small crack, a crevasse is a huge crack.
- If you’re suffering from an existential crisis, you can get some relief with . . . Tylenol. A study found that Tylenol actually helps people overcome the fear and anxiety that come from deep philosophical issues.
- A chimp’s POOP THROWING ABILITY is actually a sign of intelligence. The more accurately the chimp throws his feces, the stronger his brain.