Every morning around 8:15am Brooks gives you one minute of Useless Facts to impress your friends with…
- The used car chain CarMax was created by Circuit City in 1991. They split it off into a second company in 2002 . . . and it’s still going strong, while Circuit City died in 2009.
- There’s enough cash in circulation in the U.S. that every single person in the country could carry at least $4,200 on them.
- In ancient Persia, people debated ideas twice: Once when they were sober, once when they were drunk. The idea had to sound good in BOTH states before they’d start acting on it.
- McDonald’s sells 75 hamburgers every second.
- The “Slurpee Capital of the World” for the past 20 years in a row has been Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada. Their 7-Elevens have the highest sales of Slurpees per store.