Every morning around 8:15am Brooks gives you one minute of Useless Facts to impress your friends with…
- Buzz Aldrin wasn’t the first man to walk on the Moon . . . but he WAS the first person to PEE there. He peed into a special bag in his suit while he was out on the Moon.
- Squirrels hibernate so hard you could juggle them without waking them up. You SHOULDN’T juggle squirrels . . . but you could.
- The word “duds” in Milk Duds came about because the company that created them tried to make them perfectly round but found that was impossible . . . so all of them wound up being duds.
- During a war between Austria and Turkey in 1788, two Austrian army factions accidentally got into a battle with each other, where 10,000 soldiers were wounded or killed.
- The lead singer for Toto in the mid and late 1980s and then again for the past decade was Joseph Williams. His father is John Williams . . . the legendary film composer.